Targeted Cover Letter
Here’s why you should ALWAYS submit a cover letter when applying to a job: If a recruiter is deciding between you and an equally qualified candidate, then they’ll use the cover letter to help make their final decision. If you don’t have a cover letter or you submit a mediocre one, then you’re ultimately hurting your chances of landing a new position. So make sure you have a strong, attention-grabbing cover letter to support your application. With this service, I will craft a 1-page targeted cover letter that highlights your achievements in a unique, engaging way!
What does the process look like:
- After purchasing this service, you will receive a “Let’s Get Started” email, which will contain an intake form for you to complete (takes less than 2 minutes)
- Read and sign Client Agreement form (sent via email)
- You will automatically receive an email with the Cover Letter questionnaire for you to fill out. You will have 7 BUSINESS DAYS to work on the questionnaire.
Please note: The questionnaire helps us gather information about your career goals, education, work history, achievements, accomplishments, etc., so we can craft your targeted cover letter. As you answer the questions, be thoughtful in your responses, meaning take your time answering each question using complete sentences! Again, I use this questionnaire to craft your cover letter, which means your cover letter will only be as good as the information I have available to me. That being said, be ready to spend at least 30-60 minutes a day working on your questionnaire (varies depending on your work history, how long you’ve been working for, your accomplishments, etc.)
- Submit questionnaire and I will follow up within 24 hours of receiving it to confirm your project start time and when you can expect the 1st draft of your cover letter.
- You will receive your 1st draft within 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS. Review it and take advantage of unlimited revisions until you’re 100% satisfied with your resume!
- Once you’re satisfied, I will send an off-board email containing your cover letter in WORD and PDF format.
Out of stock